Looking for a more in-depth experience at the Phippen? Then be sure to call about guided tours led by our dedicated and knowledgeable Museum Docents. These specially trained volunteers can turn a regular museum visit into a fascinating, in-depth, and personal exploration of our galleries and exhibitions.
To create a unique and comprehensive experience for your family or friends, please call the Museum’s Development Coordinator, Emi Nishinaka, at (928)778-1385
- Student tours and youth workshops are available by appointment and may be tailored to meet curriculum needs.
- An average tour at the museum lasts approximately one hour.
• Reserve a date for your students to experience original art objects, ask questions, discover new ideas, and build their knowledge of the art and heritage of the American West.
• School tours are available from 9AM-3PM, Tuesday through Friday. However, scheduling depends on availability, so call today.
• Classes will be divided into groups of 12-15. Required chaperone to student ratio is 1:10 for grades K-12th.
• Admission is FREE for school tours with advanced notice
• 1 teacher and 2 chaperones per 30 students are FREE
• Additional adults (unless required by your situation) pay an admission fee of $5.00
• Bus reimbursement is available up to $200 per school group trip. Please call the museum at (928) 778-1385 for details.
• Choose from a variety of FREE educational opportunities offered by the museum.